The family rate is available in the following combinations of four family members (maximum 2 people aged 18 or older):
- Two adults and two youths
- One adult and three youths
- Two seniors and two youths
- One senior, one adult and two youths
- Four youths (in the same family)
- A family consisting of one parent and three youth between the ages of 3 and 17 will be charged the family rate.
- A family consisting of more than four people – such as one adult and four children or two adults and three children – will be charged the family rate plus the extra youth rate for each additional youth.
Extended families with more than two adults and families with adult children (18+) will be charged per person entry rates.